Pull on your gumboots, the animals are waiting!
There’s eggs to collect, lambs to feed and the Pig is always happy for a treat. For horse lovers there’s led pony rides and sulky cart rides around our ‘real’ working farm located 10 minutes from Bathurst.
Bookings are essential for ALL activities
Morning Farm Activities
These usually commence at 9am & depending on the time of year, the activities include:
- Collecting eggs & feeding the chickens.
- Hand feeding the Alpacas.
- Bottle feeding lambs and maybe a calf.
- Led rides on our ponies & Draft Horse.
- Trick lessons with the Performing Pig, and our Donkey.
Duration: minimum of 1 hour and often longer.
Cost: FREE for guests staying in the units, farmhouse or activity-included camping.
For day visitors the cost is $80.00 – covers up to 3 people taking part in the activity (ie. 3 kids or 2 kids & 1 adult etc). Extra participants are $15.00 each. There is no charge for supervising adults.